Sunday, June 17, 2012

Welcome back to On the Beat


Friends,

It was strange to revisit this blog and read that the last time I wrote was in the heat of competition season in 2009. How things have changed since then! Despite the best of intentions to document life in Charlottesville, I was drowning in all things business school for the last two years, and I am just now resurfacing to the outside world.

I've just completed the second year of my MBA at the University of Virginia Darden School, and I will be joining Medtronic in Minneapolis in late August. First though, I am taking advantage of my last student summer to travel to Rwanda with the Think Impact Innovation Institute.

Please check back to follow the adventure from Charlottesville to Minneapolis to Kigali and beyond.

Cheers,

Emily

No comments: